WHS indication

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anyone have an idea of when we’ll be told what our new handicap will be? Surely it won’t be November, the day is all comes into play?

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe that players will be invited to register/log in to the WHS portal sometime in mid October where they will be able to see their handicap index.

As I understand it from emails received, the WHS system is currently going through a process of generating the new indexes based on historical records and sanity checking the results before "going public".

D

Deleted member 3432

It will look at all of your scores going back to January 2018 (if it needs to go back that far to find 20 scores)

I have only completed 8 out of 21 rounds in that period without multiple NR's on the card :eek::eek:

Expecting major increase on handicap (n):cry:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have only completed 8 out of 21 rounds in that period without multiple NR's on the card :eek::eek:

Expecting major increase on handicap (n):cry:

As already said NRs count as nett double bogey for handicap purposes.

On your handicap record you need to check the gross differential score (this will have adjusted for the NRs) for each of the last 20 rounds work out the best 8 and divide by 8 for an approximate Handicap Index.