Whose going down!!!

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Christ Sky don't half make a meal of things. Super Sunday, Relegation sunday whatever.

Whilst having an interst who do you think will join West Ham next year in The Z Leage or whatever it is called . The old 2nd Division. Think it does not look too good for Blackpool and Birmingham with Tottenham all to play for

Soco11

Club Champion
Visit site
Being a blues fan I can see a few players going:

Ben Foster- off to a half decent Prem Club
Dann & Johnson, Larsson off to a foreign team, Zigic to go, Martins to go back to Ruben, Derbyshire to go back along with Bentley and Phillips to retire.

By the looks of it we need some half decent signings to help us even hold a mid table Championship finish!!!

bluenose10

Assistant Pro
www.collingtreeparkgolf.com
I know what you mean Soco, with Foster I think he will go and to be fair wouldn't blame him. Hleb, Bentley, Derbyshire and Martns are no big losses really as they never impacted much (Martins cup final goal aside). If we can keep Johnson Or Dann I would be happy as Davies looked good yesterday. Need a couple of strikers and to play Nathan Redmond and Jordan Mutch next season, I think we will be play off easily and confident of automatic place too....Craig Gardner to be vice captan till stevie carr retires!!!! KRO