WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO PLAY A FOURBALL WITH?

B

birdieman

Bob Hope,
Tiger Woods
Bill Clinton

Match at Macrihanish GC, 68 degrees, bright day with a light south westerly breeze. We'd also have some of those Kazakhstani female caddies from GM magazine a month or two back ;)

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
1) Seve, it would be a dream come true to play with one of my idols.

2) Ian Poulter, to play with somebody who looks as damn good as me

3) Michelle Wie, so that I can say that I have looked half capable while playing with a pro, ha ha ha.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Darren Clarke would be the last person I'd want to play golf with. He seems grumpy, self-important and he wears clothes that are totally inappropriate for a man of his age/size...
Who are you chipin? Darrens ex tailor? :D

Greenkeeper

Club Champion
Visit site
Old Tom Morris, is a must for me, not just golf but as the first ever greenkeeper
Sam Snead, for the putting experience alone.
Jack Nick, he is the best of all time

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Chipin, you really don't like DC do you!

I am a fat bastard too, that doesn't mean my dress can't be borderline flamboyant homosexual sometimes.

As for grumpy? Cannot see that for one minute mate, he has always been known for his approachability, banter and good sense of humour. Surely he is entitled to be a little off form recently, his wife died for crying out loud!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Woods, Nicklaus (at his peak) and Faldo.

Nick and I could "talk off scratch" and get into some geeky talk about swing mechanics....the other two could entertain us.

Dave

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
From a golfing persepctive I'd have to pick Nick Faldo, Seve and probably Lee Westwood/Ian Poulter

I love Faldo's focus and particularly the swing and tempo of his swing in his pomp. I coudl watch Seve all day for the sheer unpredicatbility of his game and the magical way he recovered. I'd kill for a short game 10% as good as his. I've chosen Westwood or Poulter for their laid back attitude. If they have a bad round they never seem fazed. They are always honest enough in interviews straight after a bad round to hold their hands up and admit they played badly.

So what about if they reintroduced pro celebrity golf back onto TV. Who would you pick as the two pros and what celebrities would you like to see.

I'd Pick Westwood and Clarke (great to listen to the banter between those two) or Rose and Poulter for the same reason. Celebrity wise Jodie Kidd for added glamour, Sir Ian Botham as I can listen to him talk about cricket and sport in general for ages. He always has an opinion. The woman on Setanta golf (Karen Stirk??) has a tidy swing and looks fit.

I'd love Spoony to be there. He is always up for a giggle. Alice Cooper to ask him about the mad days of excess. Chris Evans, some of the ex footballers. Who would you choose?

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Lorena Ochoa and Paula Creamer versus Jack Nicklaus and me in a better-ball. The ladies would probably win but jack and I wouldn't mind.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1st for me is tiger woods. Because he is 'Da Man'
2nd would of been dave pelz but im going to go with the lead singer of pussy cat dolls ... mmmmmm
3rd Ray Winston, Because he' is proper funny and a bit of a geezer

This may change over night!!!