Who will be the first male tour player to come out gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinn

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
there's a member at my club who's just converted to the stiffer shaft, built like a brick outhouse , funny how it never gets mentioned 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Were almost at a point where, if youre gay, its the perfect time to be playing professional sports... in 20-30 years really nobody will care and there will be loads once the dam bursts with one "out"... at the moment if youre an EPL player, tour golfer etc still at your peak can you imagine the endorsements you would get... i think that would far outweight the small amount of flack from a minority of morons. Companies would be falling over themselves

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Something I find weird about these discussions is how rare it is for someone to admit they're homophobic.

If we're going by statistics, then a forum of this size will have many homophobes but they won't admit it. Why?

If they don't admit it it suggests they know that it's wrong to feel that way so why even be homophobic?

A conundrum.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Something I find weird about these discussions is how rare it is for someone to admit they're homophobic.

If we're going by statistics, then a forum of this size will have many homophobes but they won't admit it. Why?

If they don't admit it it suggests they know that it's wrong to feel that way so why even be homophobic?

A conundrum.

Define Homophobic please.
I should add, this is for an old guy who for most of his 7 decades had never heard of this new word that is bandied about all the time lately if you have the temerity to have a view at odds with LBGT community.
For a group who welcome diversity and equality they can be little short on these when discussing people of a alternative viewpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.