Who will be playing this weekend?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
You going for it Patrick?
I’d stick with Torvean to be honest, Inverness is all temporary greens and mats.

walked through Torvean last evening with the dogs and for the first time ever they have taken the main greens flags in so they are on winter greens, either that or the Kids from Charleston Academy have chucked them all in the Canal!!

might give it a go, we are playing this afternoon anyway. i think one of the guys i'm supposed to be playing with was going to check out Fortrose, just in case.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
walked through Torvean last evening with the dogs and for the first time ever they have taken the main greens flags in so they are on winter greens, either that or the Kids from Charleston Academy have chucked them all in the Canal!!

might give it a go, we are playing this afternoon anyway. i think one of the guys i'm supposed to be playing with was going to check out Fortrose, just in case.

Love Fortrose, will probably be just the normal course.

D

Deleted member 17920

The white stuff is still here so no Golf at all this weekend.

Think I would have to travel over 100 miles before seeing anything green again.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our entire club is still closed , courses, clubhouse range and office.

Not that I would want to even drive out of my driveway.

D

Deleted member 3432

I'm meant to be playing for the 1st time this year tomorrow but Silloth is currently covered in snow and frozen solid.
Off to the range for some much needed practice, the middle of the club has been elusive during the couple of sessions I have had so far.