Who will be playing this weekend?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not much chance of playing on sunday, have booked and paid for a round witj tee off times and just hoping its not too much hassle to get my money back! 🙈

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We’ve put up a blow up net in the bar with a Sky-Trak so we can have some fun on a simulator with longest drives, nearest the pin and anything else we can think of.

They’ll be a few bets going on no doubt.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
pretty glad I left my course in November, its barely been open since it seems (there again i may be regretting it in a few weeks as looks as though were gonna be here longer than we wanted now)

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No chance, Course has been closed since Tuesday morning and with more snow coming down at the moment it’s unlikely to be open for another few days at least

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I can’t see me leaving my house to be honest. I will be happy if the course is open next Sunday. South Wales has taken a hit, non-stop snow for 2 days.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
You'll have to let me know what it's like. We occasionally come to stay in a property at Alfaix & I'm occasionally allowed out.

No chance of a game in south London this weekend.

Let me know when you’re across here. I have a spare set of clubs for visitors.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Won’t happen this weekend but it looks like the temperatures are due to turn positive from Monday so it might not be too far away now, except my mother and brother are visiting next weekend and neither is a golfer.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Should have played Daily Mail foursomes round yesterday but had to rearrange it again. Due to play this afternoon and tomorrow but it's so cold and windy I don't know if I will.

Mickyc

Hacker
Visit site
About to tee off, club championships at Glendower Johannesburg. 30 degrees today....sorry for the weather up north, hope it clears soon!

D

Deleted member 21258

"After last Sunday" ????

A balmy spring day in Kent with a breeze , what's up with the old girl?

She an Essex girl at heart, so more used to tanning saloons, makeup and shopping than hiking in the north pole;)

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
been invited to play either Inverness or Torvean tomorrow with two guys from work. though i'm not sure i will bother as its bloody cold, i think Inverness is winter greens, so may go for Torvean if i do they were still on the main greens yesterday.

You going for it Patrick?
I’d stick with Torvean to be honest, Inverness is all temporary greens and mats.