Who will be playing this weekend?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

Dorset is still a white out so no chance of any golf for me this weekend. Who is likely to be able to play and which part of the country are you in?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll be amazed if anyone gets a game anywhere in Northumberland, links courses included, in the next 5-7 days. Temperatures don't look as though they will rise sufficiently to clear the amount of snow we have.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
been invited to play either Inverness or Torvean tomorrow with two guys from work. though i'm not sure i will bother as its bloody cold, i think Inverness is winter greens, so may go for Torvean if i do they were still on the main greens yesterday.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No chance, still white out and blocked roads in East Lothian. We've even had to cancel our end of winter turn-up dinner & 'drinkies' tomorrow night so it must be bad :(

D

Deleted member 21258

Being on west course, I could play as the course is open atm but wife has already said no after last Sunday. So looks like DIY for me, oh joy:rofl:

user2010

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yep, playing tomorrow in a roll up, fun comp cancelled but course open in South Manchester.:thup:
Most of the snow has gone but there could be some light flurries tonight.:whistle:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Yes, @ Marina golf. Mojacar. Then up at Lorca on Wednesday... will be in shorts and t-shirt

My only consolation to this is that you will be drinking crap beer afterwards :ears:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I reckon that even if the snow thaws and clears on Sunday our new head greens manager will probably have a buggy ban for a few days so it is unlikely I will get in a game next week because the rain is forecast to come in mid week.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haven't had much snow on the Lancs coast and our course was open today although I can't imagine anyone was idiotic enough to play!

Forecast is a little better for the weekend so hopefully be playing Sunday afternoon.......