Who do you want to do well in 2015?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Rory to win the Masters.
Westwood to win the Open.
Fowler to win the US Open.
Woods to win the US PGA.

And then several of the up and coming youngsters to consolidate their progress in time for the following year's Ryder Cup - Danny Willet, Dubuisson, Tommy Fleetwood et al. And my final choice for a good year, Oliver Wilson - spent some time with him last year... what a genuinely nice guy.

D

Deleted member 15344

McIlroy - Masters
Garcia - US Open
Westwood - Open
Donald - US Pga

:D

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd love to see Rory win the masters and the grand slam.

Also Brooks Koepka.id like to see him kick on from the win in Turkey. He has the game to be at the top of the game.

Brandon Graces win today should see him in good stead for the year. been quiet the last couple years but he's a great talent.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I think Andy Sullivan will win next year.

Well, he's started his year pretty well!

Only the first round and he had quite a bit of luck, but certainly a good round. Learning how to handle pressure after being in the running a few times.

I was looking for my prediction that he'd do well too!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I think Andy Sullivan will win next year. Would like to see Rickie Fowler win a major, and give Rory a run for his money over the next ten years.

I would also like to see Tiger fit and competitive. A major with Tiger near the top is always more exciting. Hopefully I will get to see him at St Andrews playing at his best.

Would be good to see Charlie Hull do well in the majors.
Good call.;)