Who are you? Phase Two.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
A while ago most of the people on the forum posted a pic of themselves so we can add a coupon to a name and get an idea of who we are typing with. Since then, there have been an avalanche of newbies and it would be nice to see some new faces and if you are one of the Wednesday weight watchers let us see the new you or before and after pics.

Andy

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
This is me before the diet started:
6207-3802FatBloke.jpg

This is me after my slim fast diet:

134827__tom_l.jpg

I think you could say my diet has been a success! :D

DCB

Visit site
John,

I've spent a fortune on lessons and phsycotherapy since that fatefull day at Roesmount. I thought I was just getting over it and...(sob).. you have to post that picture again...(sob sob)

Must go and have a lie down and listen to the whale music for a while, that will help calm me down!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
use the same one again then twm!

If cc07 has any of the pics taken from massereene a while back im sure there will be a couple of myself, ive not got any recent ones due to usually being behind the lens.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
will get one up later as i'm on me mobile!

On a similar note, howmany people use facebook, would be interested in linking profile's? Or adding each other as friends?

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
OK. Done the upload but will need step by step instructions for the rest,remember at all times you are dealing with an idiot.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nico,

when you've uploaded the photo in photobucket, click on the bit that says "IMG Code" That's the equivalent of copying it. Then back on the forum webpage right click and paste. You'll just see lots of code but that does the trick. Your photo will show up.

Give it a try.