White Golf Bags - What's the point?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
pro tip - go with a white towel.

i have a white carry bag and used a deep red towel. got soaked and some of the colour ran off it staining the bag.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Had a white Ping bag a few years back. Attracts too much dirt, and really shows up the mould after being in the garage over the winter. Wouldn't buy a white one again.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My 2012 white h2no bag was the best I’ve owned, if I could find that exact model again I’d buy another.

Given at the time I played every week no matter what, I was surprised at very little browning even after 2.5 years. A quick wipe down when you’ve finished the road and job done.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
If you're trying to save money and still look like a professional golfer, then yes, you might want to consider buying a white golf bag instead of one with colorful stripes. That's because a white golf bag is more classic and professional.

However, if you prefer having a colorful golf bag, that's perfectly fine! There are a lot of benefits to owning a golf bag that looks great, including allowing you to really show off your personality! It's also a nice way to celebrate the end of summer and start of fall, which is traditionally the time of year when golfers gear up for the new season.

So whether or not you want a traditional white golf bag or a colorful one, there are plenty of options available. Just make sure that whatever you buy fits your needs. If you like a particular color or design, then make sure to check out the different brands before you make a purchase. You can find many golf bags on Amazon, but you'll also be able to get a great deal if you shop around.

If you're looking to save money on your next golf bag, make sure to do your research and buy something that meets your needs. I hope to have answered your query on are white golf bags a bad idea?

You might have but as he asked 3 years ago - I think its too late

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know it is an old thread but I picked up one on the cheap in a January sale about 3 years ago and am still yet to use it.
It is a totally waterproof bag so hoping when I do it will be easy to wipe off.

sunshine

Visit site
Friend of mine uses a trolley and a cart bag all year so recently got a stand bag just for winter. In pure white :ROFLMAO: . Don't think he thought that through :unsure:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I know it is an old thread but I picked up one on the cheap in a January sale about 3 years ago and am still yet to use it.
It is a totally waterproof bag so hoping when I do it will be easy to wipe off.
Appropriate timing then!
Reminds me of the title of my 2nd favourite Jethro Tull album an its title track.