White Golf Bags - What's the point?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Seriously, what's the point?

Cracking looking but not what you would call practical in the UK.

You'd have to take a pack of baby wipes to keep wiping it down to get the mud off.

I am tempted though :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yer man will probably sell a tartan wipe holder sure!:D

White in the winter isn't a great idea but in the summer it's fine. Stand bags have a built in obsolescence anyway as they wear away while being carried over dozens of rounds.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It is so that when you go in to the woods to search for your golf ball you can find the bag easily after leaving it somewhere else.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I have a white Motocaddy dry series bag and it doesn't look too bad at all considering it is a year old.

Then again I don't play soggy muddy churned up inland golf courses which splatter mud everywhere.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got this TM Staff bag:

s-l300.jpg

Looks awesome but man does it attract the mud, had to put it away way earlier into winter than I wanted to, can't wait for the course to dry up so I can get it back.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have a white carry bag which I use when travelling or as a winter bag. It's actually a Ladies golf bag (Ogio Featherlite Luxe) but I liked the look of it and have had it about 3 years now. Quite nice looking actually and it looks like it's made out of water resistant plastic material. Perfect for the Scottish winter and also easy to clean. It's got the Ogio Woode divider system which I like as well.
Ogio 2.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've a white DLX Ping bag which is three or four years old. Getting marked, mainly where it gets chucked in and out the car. Does look its age and I wouldn't go white again. I do find the Go-Kart card does seem to do a good job of stopping it getting mud splattered though