Which Powakaddy bag?

Khyber Pass

Visit site
Hello all,

I recently bought a new Powakaddy electric trolley and am going to take advantage of the free bag offer.

I am not sure which one to go for though, have the choice of Dri, Deluxe, X Lite or Premium.

Is the Dri the only one which is waterproof? Interested to hear your opinions on the bags.

Thanks for any advice.
James

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had a Dri one for couple years, would definitely recommend. Had one of the vinyl ones before after a couple years the material started coming away from the zips. The Dri feels much better quality and is properly waterproof.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I got myself a FW5 last year under the same offer and went with the deluxe. I've swapped it out for the dri edition for this winter - so that would be my recommendation. Certainly if you are planning in playing through the autumn / winter / spring anyway.

I think its a great looking bag, has plenty of space and rain just runs off it, rather than soaking in and wetting the contents. Happy so far.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I’d go for a dri edition which I’m looking out when my lovely mizuno cart bag falls apart. If you go for something else, Stewart golf have the best full bag waterproof cover out there.