Budget golf stand bag

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Morning all, I have been using the dri series Motocaddy cart bag for the past 3 years which I love. Unfortunately the zip on the ball compartment has just broken. Decided to take a look at stand bags again but don't want to go overboard. Any recommendations around the £80 mark? Was thinking about the Benross pro-lite £79 at AG, but this is one item you can't try out so looking for any advice from anyone who has a similar stand bag they rate? Cheers in advance Simon

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Thanks for replying, will check it out!

A little over your budget but I posted this in the New Bargains thread. It's gone up by £4 but may be something for you.
I don't know how good/bad it is, maybe someone else on here can advise.
Taylor Made Pro 8.0 Stand Bag
I would also suggest having a look at Waterproof ones given the UK climate.

Great bag the TM one linked! Had mine just over 18 months and its still in great nick - cant fault it for the price

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
If you don't mind a slightly funky colour -

www.justgolfonline.co.uk/collections/golf-bags-1/products/ouul-aqua-waterproof-stand-bag-hunter-green-white

Great price for a fully waterproof bag. Highly recommended.
Only thing I'd question about that bag is the same issue I've found with the Callaway Hyperdry bag: the rainhood will let water in through the base of the hood where it joins the bag. The straps are connected to the grab handle, meaning the velcro strips that go round the straps will have gaps in.
Currently awaiting Callaway's response via Clubhouse Golf, as I'm wanting to return it as faulty.

D

Deleted member 23270

If you want cheap and cheerful have a look at the Decathlon range. I have one I use for taking on holiday and it does the job just fine.