Which electric trolley?

Neeko1988

Visit site
If Hi All

I’m in the market for a new electric trolley,I’ve never been a fan of Motocaddy and after looking online I’ve narrowed it down the Powakaddy FX5 or Powakaddy CT6. Has anybody got either model and could give me some opinions please?

I tend to use a stand bag so info on the fit of those would be useful.

TIA

Chris

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Probably not much help but this time last year I was going to get a CT6 but nobody had any stock due to Covid.
So I got a Motocaddy M3Pro instead and, so far, its been perfect.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Personally Powercaddys more robust than Motorcaddy, mines over 10 years old.
As an alternate data point, I regret buying my Powakaddy C2. Robust certainly isn't a word I'd use to describe it.

On the plus side it folds up really small and neat.

In every other respect it's a shocking design:
- central clamp around frame held together with self tapping screws into plastic, which eventually break and results in the trolley falling apart leaving you stranded on the course.
- tail heavy and prone to tipping backwards (which puts strain on the stupid self tapping into plastic screws making them break).
- hair-trigger switch that's far too easy to accidentally nudge on (which inevitably causes it to tip back because it's tail heavy).
- plastic screen cover cracks for no apparent reason (probably because it's tipped back due to being tail heavy).

Fabia999

Visit site
Interested your thoughts on Motocaddy.

I've only had a Motocaddy s3 pro, I recently had to push a Powakaddy and I think the build quality on the motocaddy is much better.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know you said you don't like them, but they are great. Fold down really neatly. Easy to put up. Zoom like the wind. I've decorated mine with loads of stickers.