Which Course- Elstree.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Porters Park, Ealing, Hendon the ones that come to mind, not sure if on TOT tho, depends how far you want to travel as youre in a decent location to get places (M25, A1, M1)

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just any really, either to play tomorrow or Wednesday day. Working nights at Brent curve train station.
Other guy isn’t a full time players.
For Wednesday ToT are showing Old Fold Manor👍 Also Mill Hill, Finchley, Hendon Enfield

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hendon if you can get on will be as convenient as any and a decent track (prices seem to vary depending on what time you want), Old Fold Manor a decent option, Stanmores OK as is Finchley

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ended up playing The Shire.
Greens in decent condition, but played better courses for less money.
Really didn’t like the course, got punished for lack of local knowledge.
Pitched the back of the 1st green to never find the ball over the back, hit a 6 iron layup on the 2nd hole for what the stroke saver said was a 200yrd run out, beamed it down the middle.... lost ball again.
Front 9 your forced to play safe of the tee and back it felt like the opposite.
Won’t be visiting again I know that much for sure

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ended up playing The Shire.
Greens in decent condition, but played better courses for less money.
Really didn’t like the course, got punished for lack of local knowledge.
Pitched the back of the 1st green to never find the ball over the back, hit a 6 iron layup on the 2nd hole for what the stroke saver said was a 200yrd run out, beamed it down the middle.... lost ball again.
Front 9 your forced to play safe of the tee and back it felt like the opposite.
Won’t be visiting again I know that much for sure

Vastly overrated course IMO, it and the members desperately seem to want it to be somethings it's not. If your looking for a game in the future let me know I would be happy to host you at WGC, less than 20mins from Elstree.