Which Brit?

That hat?

• Knock yourself out. If it works who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick me up when ive stopped laughing- keep it for the fancy dress party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
English born & Bred, from the "garden of England"

I love my country, passionately and unconditionally and if anybody says its crap, perhaps they should try living under a repressive dictator like so many poor sods in this cruel world.

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm Scottish and proud of it.
But England is without doubt my 2nd favourite country.
I love it. I have English family, friends and I often take holidays there, but just don't ask me to support you in any sporting endeavour. I just can't do it. Sorry.
I've tried, honest I have, but I find it's impossible.
I know it's childish and small minded and there's no rational explanation for it, but there you go.

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
Born & bred in England.(Bedford, Beds)

My mrs comes from southern ireland & is desperate to move back cos all her family are over there.
I have given her the condition that we must be near some courses or its no deal lol.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm a bitzer - mostly English - born in Sussex - but with bits of Irish, Welsh, tinner (though my gran always vigourously denied it) and a long way back, Viking (Norman French really but I think this sounds better).

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
lol Madandra.
I have to agree with you there especialy the commentators.
Even i cant stand Jonathan Pearce where the hell did they dig him up from?

B

birdieman

Scottish - despite our sometimes less than perfect weather I like the strong identity we Scots have that perhaps England is missing these days.
Good lady wife is English so I can't 'dis' the Sassenachs too much! Holiday there frequently and I like England fine.

We want Berwick upon Tweed back :rolleyes:, how can Berwickshire be Scottish and the county town be English?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jonathan Pearce (Get the dogs luv !!)
John Motson ( get the gun hen)
Martin Tyler (Hoi Tyler if I want to hear an arse, I WILL FART !!) PS I save Martin Tylers life once .. I stopped kicking the effer.
Gary Lineaker(his face after the Croatia game was effin priceless) (theres only one Mladen Petric, only one Mladen Petric)
Mark Lawrenson (Hey Lawrenson, if I want you to squeek, I will SQUEEZE you !!!!!!!

I get pi55ed off with Wrighty sometimes but have to say the guy is great value for money. I have found myself going the long way home to catch him on TalkSPORT in the evenings.

heathcliffe

Hacker
soedt-sis
Like Parmo a proud Yorkshireman...we often get forms etc to fill in at the Uni I work at.Wherever I see the nationality part that says are you British or other I always put English and it pi55es them off no end.
We only seem to be British when a Scotsman wins a medal at the Olympics and we all want to share in his glory.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
My gran is a Geordie, I work for a company based in England but owned by Americans. I was told recently by someone in Sheffield 'you sweaty socks come over the border and bugger off back north with all our money' to which I informed him was spent in Tesco, Asda, Next, ect ect and it all came back down south so go take a **** to yourself.

If push came to shove we would all be standing shoulder to shoulder so we are British.