Which Brit?

That hat?

• Knock yourself out. If it works who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick me up when ive stopped laughing- keep it for the fancy dress party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
Not all of the Welsh can speak the language, it's just a small percentage and to me it's a waste of time unless you want a 'job for the boys' in the Assembly or the Welsh media, and I'm proud to be Welsh.

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i`m from the clan `cameron `...say no more, every major battle the scots fought we were up the front .... :) sorry u lads fae down south but ur good for a laugh when it comes to cricket and fitba...epecially ur keepers !!carson ..u`d be better we willie carson in goal ..ha ha

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
GCD erm...........We brought cricket to the world, looks like the Scots failed to embrace the game! :D We're just very bad at it!

I think it's a bit fresh a Scotsman laughing at an English goalie. Remember Alan Rough????
For years Scotland has been successful in producing some of the worst Goalkeepers in the civilised world! :eek:

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
LOL, you certainly got a bite GCD!!!

I also remember Ally's army were "Gonna shake 'em up when we win the World Cup"

What happened there then? ;) Apart from Gemmill's goal there wasn't too much to get excited about.

I seem to remember the song gloating because "England didny qualify"

Was there last World Cup campaign song "Don't come home too soon" Seemed the songwriter didn't have too much confidence either! :D

I also remember when we were all Irish during a World Cup compatition. Didn't they do well!

On a personal note, I always support the home countries in any competition. Especially at the Winter Olympics when most of the British competitors are Scots! :eek:

Nice bit of friendly banter GCD, love it! :)

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Great Goal, I have to say.

Shame he can't hit a cows arse with a banjo in the prem!

Was gutted when the scots didn't get through to euro 2008. It is a shame that Mcleish left to go and manage brum.

The scots fans are some of the best in football, I remember going abroad to follow england and some of the fans were a disgrace, all is well before and during the game but immediately after when this minority were all lashed, all they wanted to do was try to start a scrap with anyone who didn't suppport their club-side. The majority of these were West Ham fans, Stoke City, and Nottingham Forest.