Where's your opening tee shot going?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Where do I think it’s gonna go, middle of the fairway. and where it’s actually gonna go will be In the middle of either fairway left and right of our first.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Depends where I play.
Pitch and put with the boy will probably mean I'll be plugged short right.

With the grown ups will probably be a thinned or a topped 3 hybrid into a dich 100 yards from the tee.

I've got a new set of irons, a new driver shaft with a JumboMax grip, neither of which I've used yet. And new midsized grips on all my other clubs. So the first round will be an interesting voyage of discovery ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
240yds just a gentle fade to make sure I am short of the bunker .
9 iron in .
I am deadly now on a mat after lockdown let’s just hope that transfers to the greens.
Birdie!!.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Our 1st is tighter than a ducks proverbiale so I'll take the mid iron as per and hit down the middle, short iron on and hope the putter is working.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Probably a low pull, finishing somewhere around our 17th green. Outside chance of a high slice and ending up OOB in the neighbour’s Maserati!

D

Deleted member 3432

Arrow straight between 190 and 250 carry depending how strong the wind is blowing in my face :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1147

After the previous lockdown I hit a beauty straight down the middle, giving me a 9 iron into the par 5 first. I then fatted my approach into the front bunker.
I’ll take that again.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hopefully a silky baby draw with my utility then a knock down pitch for a birdie putt. Reality will probably be a snap hook to the trees, a topped chip to the semi, a flyer to the right hand side of the green, duff flop attempt, a bump and run that goes 10 foot past followed by a short putt then two terrible attempts. As @Midnight said who cares I'm playing again