Where to buy decent cheap lake balls?

shun_naka

Club Champion
Visit site
running out of the collected balls I’ve found throughout playing and think it’s time to grab some more

No need for pro v1s or the likes as I’m still losing plenty of balls, just looking for some cheap bulk lake balls to buy in bulk (say around 30/40 balls)

Diamond

Visit site
Get 100 grade B balls for a<£50 on ebay. If you want cheaper just have a walk on the public footpaths round your local courses.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've found my usual supplier is short on options this summer. Whether that is down to a big chunk of no golf and so no balls in lakes I don't know but the offerings are nowhere as good as previous years.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Inesis distance. 5 quid for 12. I bought 24 recently cause i was losing loads. Havent lost a ball since :)
Yeah, this. Just get Inesis balls from Decathlon, or Srixon Distance which are £10 a box I believe. No risk of them being of variable quality then.

jamiet7682

Visit site
Ive had no issues with the inesis balls, obvs not premium balls so a little bit harder off the club face but not at the level a beginner like myself really notices. Seemed to hold up well also, im on my third round with the same ball (with multuple visits to the bunker) and its not scuffed up too badly.
Reckon that 24 will last me ages.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Yeah, this. Just get Inesis balls from Decathlon, or Srixon Distance which are £10 a box I believe. No risk of them being of variable quality then.

The Srixon Distance has to be my 'most picked up' ball on a course. Very interesting video here with Rick Sheils on it

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've found my usual supplier is short on options this summer. Whether that is down to a big chunk of no golf and so no balls in lakes I don't know but the offerings are nowhere as good as previous years.

Found the same thing, and even if you find what you looking for they all seem to be on bids instead of the usual by it now price. Hopefully give it a few weeks and they have found some more balls.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Found the same thing, and even if you find what you looking for they all seem to be on bids instead of the usual by it now price. Hopefully give it a few weeks and they have found some more balls.
Hopefully stocks have been down due to lack of golfers playing for so long and now we are back stocks will build up again. Maybe we should lobby the govt to allow lake style courses to stay open during future pandemics ?

mister v

Visit site
premier lake balls are a great company to deal with, always buy from them. I've never notived a drop off in performance becasue its a lake ball but then again i do tend to fire them into the trees at a regular basis!!