Where did your first tee shot go?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Bombed it straight down the middle much to the disgust of the two guys walking off the 9th!

Highlight was coming up behind a Korean 4-ball on the 5th, watching one of them realise he had gone in the water and then walking back 150 yards to play another one off the tee. It was 2.45pm and we were only going to get nine holes in. Fortunately they let me straight though but what was the point? Just drop one down - it's not like they were playing a competition - they were giving putts and picking and placing in the rough.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
6 iron, about 20 yards shorter than normal, and about 20 yards offline to the right, but not in the trees so all good. bit right with the second but a chip on and rattled the flag with my first putt. tap in bogey. All in all, a happy 9 holes after 6 weeks off!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Toed hybrid 180 yards. Chonked a 7i short, thinned a pitch, chip on, 2 putts for a 6. Then made 9 straight pars :ROFLMAO:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Left first cut, second short of the greenside bunker, a pitch over to about 15' and one putt for a birdie en route to a gross 76, that included a chrisd-esque 4 putt double bogey. :mad:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Left first cut, second short of the greenside bunker, a pitch over to about 15' and one putt for a birdie en route to a gross 76, that included a chrisd-esque 4 putt double bogey. :mad:

A decent score Rich ................ a 4 is NOTHING like a well crafted 5 ?

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Driver Heel cut middle of the fairway then 150 down hill into breeze best 7 iron ever hit to 5ft span back 10 feet onto fringe and rolled in the putt. Boom birdie start. +2 front 9 +6 back 9 so played to my handicap.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
As previously predicted, 3w straight down the middle. Couldn't see any reason why this would not happen. It's my go to shot on the first.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Short left and plugged, as I think I may have accurately predicted.

Played with the boy at the par 3 course. Which was pretty much a water hazard for 9 holes.
It was foggy and - 1 with no warmup just a couple of practice swings and a club I've never hit before.
Still, I made contact and it went towards the green.

Despite the conditions we had a good laugh. The boy even managed his best score yet ?