Wheels came off the wagon

Down_The_Middle

Head Pro
Visit site
Stableford weekend starting today. Went out with 2 mates.Front 9 doing nicely 18 points. Back 9 started ok then when walking from the 12th to the 13th my trolley felt heavy and wierd.Didnt think much to it until walking up 13th fairway when I realised that one of the wheel support had broken away from the frame of the trolley. Couldnt fix it so had to make do with it for rest of the round. It was like the trolley was doing the splits. Anyway all this totally put me off my game. Finished up with 29 points. Generaly happy with game

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Certainly adds a new definition to the wheels coming off!
Bad luck......not a bad effort though.....29 points is better than a lot of the Open field!
Is there another tomorrow? if so...still in with a chance.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Down the Middle--We used to play the weekend comp the same way last year-this year we have changed to two separate competitions Yellow stakes on Saturday white stakes on Sunday-stapleford every Saturday but Medal one Sunday a month. It means you can play both days off two different tees.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Down the Middle--We used to play the weekend comp the same way last year-this year we have changed to two separate competitions Yellow stakes on Saturday white stakes on Sunday-stapleford every Saturday but Medal one Sunday a month. It means you can play both days off two different tees.

Its amazing how much difference it can make to play off a differnt tee on a hole, can change the whole feel of the course & means different decissions need to be taken.

Infact its good practice to play off differnt tees at your home club if its allowed to get the most out of a membership, rather than play the same tees day in day out, week in week out.