Wheel fell off.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Playing today and the front wheel on me motocaddy fell off. In essence the lock nut had come undone and fell off at some point and slowly slowly the pin worked its way through the wheel. Lost a spacer/washer along with the lock nut. Managed to tape the threaded pin and tie wrap it and limped in over the last four holes. Anyway I was talking to a couple of the lads in the 19th and one of the lads said " here you can have one of my spacers". Eh, he walks to his bag and pulls a spacer out. He explained it has happened to him before so he has replaced the spacers with washers and put a proper locking nut on. He said " He knows of quite a few motocaddy trolleys where the front wheels have come off. Anyone else had this problem.

Tashyboy

Visit site
You need a nylock nut !
It’s a nut with a nylon (plastic ) collar on to stop vibration rattling the nut off.

Spoke to me nut supplier he is sorting me out this Friday with a nylock nut, got a grubby pit nut on for tomorrow. 👍

Tashyboy

Visit site
You’ve got a nut supplier ? Is he on

Cannot get me nut off me nut supplier soon enough. A PP hit his ball down the Lhs and couldn't find it, I was in middle of fairway. Set me S3 trolley on a 25 yd timed run down the fairway and walked to look for PP ball. Took about 10 steps and looked back at trolley which had decided to do a right turn and went straight into a bunker. Proper head over tits. Oh how me PP thought it was funny. Never knew that A, your bag could collect so much sand and B, there was a such a thing as wonky nut.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
God, don't get me started Bill. 😖
Go on the OEM website to make sure you have all the parts as some bolts have a sheath through the wheel.
Also you need to check the wheel is not damaged as something sounds out of line to make the nut fall off in the first place.

Last edited:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cannot get me nut off me nut supplier soon enough. A PP hit his ball down the Lhs and couldn't find it, I was in middle of fairway. Set me S3 trolley on a 25 yd timed run down the fairway and walked to look for PP ball. Took about 10 steps and looked back at trolley which had decided to do a right turn and went straight into a bunker. Proper head over tits. Oh how me PP thought it was funny. Never knew that A, your bag could collect so much sand and B, there was a such a thing as wonky nut.

I've got the answer Tashy me man. Get yourself a Gokart!(y)

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why not take a trip[ to Halfords, I cant imagine they wont have what I imagine is something like a M8 or M10 nylock nut, galvenised too:)