What's your most lofted wedge?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
64 Callaway SureOut which is the best club I have even with 20 years of chronic chyips behind me - if you struggle to get out of bunkers or play flop shots then this is the dog's proverbials

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
At present a 58* fgtour with your grind. Can hit zippy chips through to high floaters and doubles up as a sand wedge. That said after a session today I may tinker mid bag and add a specific 56* high bounce wedge in .

I’ve never played 3 wedges but happened to find the same spec almost new for £25 so purchased it for times just like this

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
54 60 and 64

64 is ONLY used in the summer and is a tough club to use but I'm quite good with it and it allows you to do some magical shots.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
56 for me, anything above that, for me, is not consistent and I don't think it would be needed often enough to push any other club out of the bag.

Roctar

Visit site
Funnily enough most of us aren't as good as Seve. What an odd statement. :unsure:
nothing odd about it. ?
If you get the right wedge grind/bounce, and put some effort into learning technique and experiment, you’ll find what the club can do for you.