What's your go to golfing sun cream - is it a non-stain variety?

RichA

Visit site
Nivea SPF30 dry spray. It's an oil but soaks straight in, is dry and non greasy.
Don't forget the tops of your ears!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m afraid to say I rarely put any on. Certainly less than a dozen times a year. If I do, it’s the tops of my ears, my nose and my legs. And I always, always, always wear a hat, even in winter.
Living in Spain as well 😳. I'd have thought you would be using something nearly every day. Without sounding like a patronising parent, put some on 🤦‍♂️

Springveldt

Visit site
I’m another that’s guilty of rarely putting it on so I’m reading this for recommendations. I’m not even sure I put it on once last year.

Jason.H

Visit site
These are the ones I just bought. Used them a few days ago, and they do keep your arms really cool. The tops of my arms are pretty big though, so even the largest size in the sun sleeve starts to pull down a little, so have to occasionally hoist it back up again.
Also bought their wide brim sun hat
I have the actual long sleeve polo shirts not just the sleeves. 👍

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
This stuff, bloomin great

View attachment 47789

Non greasy, spray-on & clear, plus it easily lasts for the whole round without topping up I use factor 30 or even 50 in the summer

edit, if the pro-shop is out of techniblock then this is the back up one i use

View attachment 47790
Banana Boat Sport for me if I can get it - was a bit sparse last year. Hawaiian Tropic Sport if I can’t.