Whats your best/worst and average for the season so far ?

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ok,

I keep a note of my scores on my fixture book, most people are about a month into the season so far so how are you all doing on the following ?

Best Score to date - For me Gross 77 (for net 66)
Worst Score to date - For me Gross 88 (for net 77)
Average score to date - Played in 8 medals so far, scored a total of 652 for 8 rounds averaging out at 81.5 :-(

My course is a par 68 so thats about 13.5 over par.....Current H/C is 10 so I must get the finger oot....

If anyone wants to play along but arn't sure off hand your scores etc remember you can find them all on Hdid.

Be good to take another look at this a couple of months down the line to see the difference.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Only played one comp and I scored 37 points... I really couldn't tell you what score I actually shot though as I forgot to add it up :eek:

Maybe playing in tomorrow's comp but if the heavy rain and high winds roll in then I'll be honest... I'm not going to be walking around a field in it :thup:

Astraeus

Head Pro
Visit site
I would have enjoyed taking part in this thread prior to Monday when I hit a triple figure score owing to two water-bound balls on the same hole and a resultant drop in confidence...

Astraeus

Head Pro
Visit site
Just do it, its not a comp. More something to look back on in 6 weeks or so time for comparison....

:)

And such was the prosaic attitude that saw a late resurgence on the final four holes. Having rolled a long drive to within two feet of the water I must say I felt pretty confident. Not sure I've ever hit such a flat shot to send it swimming.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All scores gross.

Qualifiers at home, par 70 (CSS 70)
79 (top 16 qualified (scratch) and I was 15th so not worried about this one).

D

Deleted member 15344

I am hoping that I can keep it this way until after the county champ' s at Broadstone in three weeks. Just making the top 16 will be an achievement as that will get me into the match play phase.

Good luck - hope you can make it

Been looking for the Beds county champs and can't seem to find any details at all

drewnicolson

Visit site
Ok think I will be worst here best 116 worst discounting a N/R 126 average 123 publishing scores here hopefully will shame me into getting my game sorted out

Visit site
Only played 3 medals so far .
Worst was a gross 90 (18 over par) in first medal of year but conditions were shocking (honest :whistle: )

I shot 81 (9 over) for the other two I played.

Best score so far was 1 over par 71 on Monday morning in bounce game at a mates course. :whoo:

I know that doesn't count but just wanted to tell someone cos the Mrs doesn't seem to care, no matter how many times I mention it :angry: