What's the best part of your game?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Driver, 5 wood and sandwedge are the most consistant parts of my game, my putting is good and bad though seems to be on the up since moving to looking at the hole rather than the ball, it just seems to give me more confidence and strangely a lot more single putts.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am awesome at holing out in double buckets on temporary greens, but then at the moment I am getting a lot of practice.

I also mend a mean pitch mark.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
just started using new driver, played 36 holes with it in last two days and reckon ave hit 18 fairways with it, but would still say my short game is my strongest, from 100 yards in i hardly miss a green but i normally 2 or 3 putt.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Assuming 4 par 3's on each 18, that's about 64% fairways hit. Not bad Tony. As a matter of interest, when you did miss, which side did you miss most on?

Reason I ask is that I borrowed the same spec club from our Pro shop today and tried it out on the range against my existing driver (Callaway Hawkeye VTF 11*). Even though the FT-I shaft was about 1" longer, lower loft and the club being possibly 6 years younger, I found that the ball flight was higher and little difference in the length off the tee. I would guess that on average the draw bias affected the landing area by about 10 yards.