What's in your bag?

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi guys,

We want to know what club's you're using this year! Tell us about the clubs in your bag including their shafts and your wedge lofts, as well as your ball, the clothes and shoes you wear, and you could feature in the next issue of our digital gear magazine, 'What's in the Bag'.

To get involved, send your WITB to joel.tadman@timeinc.com with 'Forum WITB' as the subject line.

alexbrownmp

Head Pro
Visit site
can I ask the reason behind the article as a page showing what John or Jane Doe is using in his/her bag seems very uninteresting I would imagine to the majority of golfers. Or is it just to have a forum person rewarded by their picture in the digital magazine?
I'm genuinly interested and not criticising.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
can I ask the reason behind the article as a page showing what John or Jane Doe is using in his/her bag seems very uninteresting I would imagine to the majority of golfers. Or is it just to have a forum person rewarded by their picture in the digital magazine?
I'm genuinly interested and not criticising.

It's just to add some variety Alex, even for a smaller digital mag like this, you can't have 100% of content on new equipment and tour equipment, as it gets a little repetitive. We also hope it'll uncover so funny stories about 30 year old putters or love-hate relationships with drivers etc.

V

vkurup

How much space do you have... If Imelda Homer lists his shoe collection, it would crash the system..

ThePingGuy

Visit site
Driver: Ping G30 LS Tec 10 Degrees- Aldila Rogue Silver Extra Stiff
3 wood: Ping G25 15 Standard Stiff Shaft
3 Hybrid: Ping i25 19 Degrees PWR 80 Stiff Shaft
4-PW: Ping S55 KBS Tour Stiff Shafts
51 degree: Titleist Vokey SM5 8 degrees bounce KBS Hi-Rev Shaft
55 Degree: Cleveland 588 RTX 10 Degrees Bounce KBS Hi-Rev Shaft
59 Degree: Titleist Vokey Sm5 6 degree Bounce KBS Hi-Rev Dhaft
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Laguna 2.5 SuperStroke Slim 3.0
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1
Handicap 4

WinBase

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ping ISI-K irons 5-LW
Callaway Hawkeye 3w & 5w
replaced my Hawkeye driver 2 years ago with a 2nd hand ping G-15 off the web coz I thought it was time to try one with a kettle on the end, but I don't hit it any further or better
changed my only ever putter (ping Y-Blade) of over 25 yrs for an odyssey 2-ball blade a Cpl years ago & love it
oh - and in the interest of being 'modern' bought a half price G-15 rescue club & love that as well

I cant remember when I bought the clubs new, sometime mid to late 90's I think - but IMHO its the man on the end that makes the difference, & spending a few quid on lessons will improve your game much more than looking for a quick fix with the latest bit of tin lol. - my HC was 7 at the lowest, now its 10 after a few years off but will drop back down soon, so while not a world beater play the odd decent game but don't see any reason to change my 'old friends' for the sake of it

GL

Guvnor2013

Medal Winner
Visit site
Taylormade R7 driver
Hippo 3W, couldn't tell you the spec, hardly use it
Ping G30 22degree hybrid
Ping G30 5 to Lob wedge (Incl Gap W, Sand W, and Pitching W)
Ping Craz-E putter
Hitting Titleist DT SoLo balls after going to a Titleist ball fitting.

Need to replace them woods and get a 14th club.