What'd you get?!

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As posted in the other thread 3 hour session with Mark Crossfield which I can't wait for but I also got a red M&Ms golf ball. So one good golf present out of two isn't bad.

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ill be honest its the best haul I have ever had.

Black and Khaki pair of FJ trousers, Putting mat, FJ polo and two Nike Polo's and I kid you not 11 pairs of socks. You read that correctly 11.

Edit : Also Nike trousers in Purple...... Chraity day or away day only I think.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I don't ask for golf stuff at Christmas. I'm too picky to suggest stuff only to get the wrong thing. And I don't want to know what I'm getting.the wife is sensible and doesn't get me golf stuff in case.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Also got a ball stamper. Was a bit sceptical and thought it may be like the naff monogrammers but this asbri one is pretty decent. Nice and compact and puts a nice smiley face on my ball

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
After trying to get the blender blades out of the food mixer and I pressed the power button instead of eject and saw my hand go between the blades and me screaming like a kid....... I managed to open a bright green UA thermal top, a Spider shell top, and my new custom head covers from Portugal.

Missis tash once did that and her finger end looked like a turkey twister. I got blamed and was 15 miles away.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Errrr........an iron, a set of head covers, an Under Armour top, some aftershave and a load of chocolate.
Plus a Seve DVD that I sat and blubbed my eyes out to yesterday afternoon.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
A swing trainer, an umbrella holder and accessory station for my trolley, a couple of gloves and some balls.
Pretty much exactly what I expected. Hoping to pick up a set of clubs soon in the new year ready for next season as no one bothered to get me then for Christmas. :D :D :D

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oscar Jacobson Alex Polo
Oscar Jacobson Ryan long sleeve polo
Ping white and black reversible belt
12 Callaway Warbirds........
Ping Polo Shirt

and i treated myself to some Adizero's in the Euro Golf sale.

Slightly OT my new Audi a3 s-line sportback arrived on Christmas eve.

Very good year for me

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I told my wife and daughters I wanted something to help me get down to play off scratch.

My wife and daughters bought me 4 bottles of Scotch and when I opened them told me, "dream on" :D