What you doing this week golf wise

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well I played Worplesdon GC near Guildford on BH Monday in a club match , 36 hole foursomes matchplay , what a nice course , a real treat to play , its next door to West Hill , venue of a few GM meets and Woking GC is not far away , Playing my home club on Thursday and Friday , 18 hole medal each day in a over 55 comp which my club Parkstone holds each year and making my debut this year and then a knockabout on sat ............whats your plans for the near future ........................PS , anyone coming down to Bournemouth area , Give Broadstone a miss , course is in very poor condition as they have major problems with leather jacket bugs that are eating away the grass roots on many fairways there , they are treating it but it wont be back to its former glory this season , well I cant see it but you never know .Its a shame for this great course :eek:

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played Crief Ferntower today, Rosemount on Friday, Lansdowne on Saturday and Carnoustie on Monday and Rosemount again next wednesday. I've decided to have Sunday off.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Putter being cut then hours on the putting green, if I don't have 30 or less putts this weekend it's getting it!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Played Brokenhurst Manor on Monday with Therod, PNWokingham and Swinger. Played Hayling yesterday with Richart, Smiffy and PNWokingham again. No golf planned now for me until 19th May when I'm at Bearwood with PNW, Richart and Pokerjoke :)

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Off to Ealing, home of Jimbob.Someroo, this afternoon for a Society meet. Looks like I'm gonna get soaked :mad:
Comp on Sunday at RAGC. Looks like I'm gonna get soaked :mad:

D

Deleted member 1740

Im off to North Wales tomorrow with another 11 of us from our club to play Conwy,Measdu, North Wales gc.

Staying in Llandudno so a couple of nights out aswell should be fun.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Because I've just got back from "the lad's annual euro jolly" - played Royal Hainault and Mont Garni in Belgium, plus Dunkerque in France - will have give HID some company over the coming weekend. But have a foursomes match on Sunday.

D

Deleted member 15344

Played a club comp on Monday

Society at Aldwickbury Park on Tuesday

Work yesterday and Today

Beds and County Friday

Aspley Guise Saturday

Scratch Match Sunday

Scooby999

Club Champion
Visit site
Played club roll up yesterday took the money with 36 points in very windy conditions. medal comp on Saturday and the weather looks sh1t :-(

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive another lesson this evening, then playing a tie on Friday night. Medal on Sat, then another tie on Sunday in the foursomes.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Monday played in a club Greensome
Wednesday Lancs ladies seniors Championshp at Penwortham
Today Foursomes Qualifier
Tomorrow am Lancs ladies team event at Davyhulme,
Tomorrow pm interclub knockout at home
Sunday Board Comp.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Monday played in a club Greensome
Wednesday Lancs ladies seniors Championshp at Penwortham
Today Foursomes Qualifier
Tomorrow am Lancs ladies team event at Davyhulme,
Tomorrow pm interclub knockout at home
Sunday Board Comp.

What about Tuesday and Saturday? - slacker :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wanted to hit the putting green tonight and tomorrow to work on stroke and short game. Weather put paid to that. Might hit some balls at the range. Due to play knockout singles on Saturday but oppo getting twitchy about the forecast and then in monthly medal on Sunday and going to get soaked.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Monday was club 4BBB and we scored a tidy 40 points.
Tuesday was practice round with friends (I have a couple still!)
Wednesday was much needed rest from golf.
Today is club match away at Bourn and looks like being rubbish weather.
Tomorrow is Ladies Open at Luffenham Heath which I've never played but hear good things about.
Saturday is practice round with HID.
Sunday is mixed match at home and special request to go out early and be home for 3pm!

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Meant to have a practice round this evening, however the forecast is decidedly bad, then a club match against Newmarket Links on Sunday, which will go ahead despite the weather forecast being decidedly bad.

Then a singles knockout match scheduled for tuesday evening. Hopefully the weather will have sorted itself out by then.

Mail Man

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Team match tonight followed by 3 course meal and a few drinks then a doubles tie tomorrow afternoon followed by a medal on Saturday and another team match on Sunday.