What should I do??

blindpete

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am up at 0600 tomorow to travel down to Old London Town for a Promotion Board. The professional in me says early night and not to many Stella's. However, the "Real" me says sod that get drunk and watch the Golf, you are travelling by train and can do the board again next year!!! Anyone else got a dilemma about staying up to watch it?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hell yeah, I have to teach 50 students at 9:00 tomorrow morning . Up at 05:00 for my 1 1/2 hour commute and I ain't done any planning. But sod it, the golf is on, cold beers in fridge and some good munchies. I will make it up next week.

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Evening guys.

I don't envy you - West Coast time is not ideal. I think if either Woods or Westwood win today it will be an extremely memorable night and well worth staying up for!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good stuff TonyN I am here with you. Sending you a virtual beer, Cheers. Come on Westwood! + Ogilvie (I have £ on him)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll get the next one in HTL, I have £ on Westy, only 50p E/W but its actually picking the winner i'll be chuffed about, IF he wins....

OMG 'atta boy serge' from some dumb american, what the *&*^ is all that about.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think it's gonna be a late night and a poor performance at the interview!

unless of course the interviewer is a golf fan and you explain to him about you watching it and discuss that instead. Either way you know it's worth it. I haven't backed him but would still absolutely love lee westwood to win despite telling my dad not to back him as there will not be an English winner!