What golf training/practice equipment do you use?

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
I've recently acquired two new swing/training practice equipment - the Swingyde and the Smash Bag! These are now added to my Alignment sticks, Swing weight trainer and Dry shampoo spray! I feel I get a great use out of all of these!Swing trainer - with being a small club and handle grooves - get to work on my grip and swing in the house! its mint! Alignment Sticks - every golfer should have these! great for range practice, putting practice and also handy to hang your cap on when in the bag! Dry Shampoo spray - spray on the clubs and test where the strike is! amazing with the driver and 3 wood! its instant feedback! Smash bag - not fully tested this out yet but I'm excited to get in the garden or on the practice field to test it out - as it gives instant feedback! Swingyde - This is perhaps my greatest buy I've decided - I've had massive issues with wrist conditions and I feel this is going to help my feel and repetitive motion of my wrist in the backswing and follow through! What practice aids do you use? what benefit do you get? Is there any you've had and got nothing out of?

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a Welling putting mat which is very good, some alignment sticks for use at the range, and a device you clip to your clubs call 'Power Package' those used in conjunction with good lessons works very well.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sold my Swingyde (I was already in position), sold my DST Compressor 8 iron (I was already compressing), sold my putting mat (bore no relation to putting on the course), sold my practice mat and driving net (too much hassle to construct and no information about the ball flight).

The only training aid I've used continually and continue to use is the V easy putting/chipping training aid. It's not going anywhere.

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
haha good one!
I also have a very good coach. So I use these in conjunction with what I'm working on. They provide good feedback as unfortunately coach isn't always there to watch. (the Smash bag is great for feedback - alongside the Video Hudl app)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Sold my Swingyde (I was already in position), sold my DST Compressor 8 iron (I was already compressing), sold my putting mat (bore no relation to putting on the course), sold my practice mat and driving net (too much hassle to construct and no information about the ball flight).

The only training aid I've used continually and continue to use is the V easy putting/chipping training aid. It's not going anywhere.

The cheque's in the post :thup:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A club with a grip training grip fitted.

A one pence piece, I try putting to that rather than to a hole.

I have got a Sergio Garcia Carbite putter ball but it has not been used in years.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
too many to mention though most gathering dust.

Ones currently in use:

Hudl technique App on iphone. Very good!!!
SkyCaddie Swing Pro- got a lot of different things but I just use for tempo
Welling PuttMatt though not been using recently
Arcoss 360 for on course evaluation

Stuff I have but don't use,

swingyde,
swing grip trainer thing
putting mirror (though i really should)
tour striker educator
chipping net
plus countless others i've probably forgotten about

Lwatson-jones

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a Puttout and a generic mat for home use..
All my family use it, and has improved our putting pace

Tell me about this swingyde? what/how/cost/where can i get one?

might also invest in a mirror too.
do I need to pay a lot? its just a mirror with lines yes?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can’t recommend a v-easy enough, literally taught me how to putt. Never had a putting lesson where the pro changed anything the v-easy taught me.

swinggyde comes in 2nd place, fantastic aid