What do you want from 2021?

D

Deleted member 21258

To play more regular and get out in the evenings for games with the family.

Other than that fun and enjoyment on the course, closely followed with travelling a playing different golf courses.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Clearly getting the hospitals back to normal level of madness would mean lots of other things returning too..

Playing some golf very high on the list, returning to our usual stay ay Quinta do Lago would be a bonus... cousin in Auz had a baby in June, seeing the baby before he goes to Uni would be great! :)

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There's so much I want from 2021, some very selfish (play more golf, lower my handicap, win the lottery) to selfless - an end to the COVID pandemic.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
As im new to golf I think a realistic goal is a 3 shot cut from my index!

Away from golf - attend a football game again!

Away from sport - a summer BBQ with all our friends and family would be epic!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Expectation: pass my driving test in December, join new members club in January, being able to drive meaning I can pop down there whenever I want and really get my money's worth. Have a round with my dad, hopefully he likes the course and is convinced to join up as well, so we can have many a summer's nine holes and a pint or two. Happy life.

Reality: test cancelled and moved to the end of April. Paid the membership fees and then promptly unable to play for the next 6-8 weeks. God knows when I'll be able to get my dad on the course, or if the bar will be open when I do.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Me I extended the back patio last year. Had a kitchen area put in with a domed pizza oven. The garden is south facing so when it’s warm enough am cracking up me Barbie and Pizza oven. Am gonna eat like a pig and get bladdered.
The day after am gonna do the same.