What are you drinking tonight?

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not particularly peaty for a Laphroaig, something more of the sea than the land about it, and it benefits from a bit of water which is unusual for me. But nice. Very nice. :)

Interesting. I do want to get hold of a bottle of the Warehouse. My bottle of the Pedro Ximinez Cairdeas is not lasting long at all, it’s essentially my perfect whisky.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Interesting. I do want to get hold of a bottle of the Warehouse. My bottle of the Pedro Ximinez Cairdeas is not lasting long at all, it’s essentially my perfect whisky.

Laphroaig need to do something about their corks, the bloody stuff evaporates at a ridiculous rate... :whistle:

I was tempted to start with that one, but I was given a personalised decanter by some friends and their children for my 60th, and as the Warehouse was where I should have been it had to be that one to christen it.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Laphroaig need to do something about their corks, the bloody stuff evaporates at a ridiculous rate... :whistle:

I was tempted to start with that one, but I was given a personalised decanter by some friends and their children for my 60th, and as the Warehouse was where I should have been it had to be that one to christen it.

Only one of those I have at the moment is Lore and with the price per bottle it is an occasional treat at the moment.

Just got a keg of the orignal recipe 6.5% Elvis Juice for my perfect draft for the wekeend.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just discovered Flor de Ron. A rum from Nicaragua. Sweet mother Mary and the wee donkey. The 12 year Rum is a drink of the angels.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I honestly don’t know how you can drink the really peaty ones, my wife’s grandfather loves them as well ???

Anything else seems so bland to me in comparison. :) We have Irish neighbours, when they go away we keep an eye on the house and he always brings me a bottle of Irish back; too clean for me. :(

Anyway, look on the bright side, I'm saving you from them. ;)

RichA

Visit site