What are you drinking tonight?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been experimenting with cocktails during the hot weather. Decided to make a WooWoo (vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice). Then decided to up the ante and make a WooWoo Sunrise.....

WooWoo Sunrise.jpg

Have now discovered that a WooWoo made with the addition of orange juice and then mixed 50/50 with lemonade and served over ice is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot day in the garden.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Is the Alvarinho Portuguese rather than Spanish?

Love wine from Portugal, sadly not easily available here.

Portas 6 is a super red, think some wine shops stock it.
yes, but that all i cold tell you about it.

had a couple of "The Flower and the Bee" which is Spanish, the best Spanish wine i've ever had and always get a couple of cases when they have it.

shoul really find out more about it don't evem know what grape it is, one of my PP sons worked in the wine merchants and rec it. They have one in Edinburgh, Woodwinters.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
yes, but that all i cold tell you about it.

had a couple of "The Flower and the Bee" which is Spanish, the best Spanish wine i've ever had and always get a couple of cases when they have it.

shoul really find out more about it don't evem know what grape it is, one of my PP sons worked in the wine merchants and rec it. They have one in Edinburgh, Woodwinters.

White wine Young.Variety: Treixadura D.O. Ribeiro (Galicia) Winery: Coto de Gomariz Volume: 75 cl. Alcohol: 13.0%

U

User62651

My teetotalling has ended for a couple of days anyway.
Got a 12 pack of Estrella Damm from Tesco. Drink it on hols usually and first time I've had it here in UK, very nice, I think it's imported (rather than brewed here under licence) - good flavour imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
As lockdown continues, bars and breweries are releasing beers into the wild that wouldn’t normally be available online. My bank balance is crying. I had four deliveries today with beer and have another six incoming over the next week. And that’s on top of the 100+ collection I already have.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As lockdown continues, bars and breweries are releasing beers into the wild that wouldn’t normally be available online. My bank balance is crying. I had four deliveries today with beer and have another six incoming over the next week. And that’s on top of the 100+ collection I already have.

sounds like you need to get drinking them ;)

opposite for me, wine supplies are dwindling a bit here, lack of anything different or any decent deals :(

D

Deleted member 1147

NZ Pinot Noir, Berry Bros and Rudd own label...nice easy drinking Pinot is such a delight on a warm summer’s evening !!
?cheers

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
sounds like you need to get drinking them ;)

opposite for me, wine supplies are dwindling a bit here, lack of anything different or any decent deals :(
Most of my saved bottles are 750ml and as the only one drinking in my house I rarely fancy one to myself - they’re made to share!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am now just over 12 months alcohol-free. So last night I celebrated with a ginger green tea. And who says I have lost touch with who I used to be??