What are we gonna do

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
yesterday afternoon, stuck in the office, weather (almost) glorious - well a bit breezy maybe.

today, when I can take the afternoon off, rain, thick grey clouds, no sign of it clearing -

best advice - don't talk to me!

(yes I know people are flooded out and we should all keep it in perspective, blah, blah but I'm still p'd off)

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Here in North Wales it bucketing down, course closed and no reprieve for the weekend. Looks like it's down the rugby club for me tomorrow, watch the All Blacks stuff the English (sorry lads) then cheer on the boys against the Argies and drink, drink, drink! :D

Won't be making the Sunday morning Turkey Trot even if the course does re-open!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, I am looking at lush green fairways, receptive greens, birds singing, a gentle breeze and 5 hours of golf on a course covered in sunshine ....

Thank F&*% for the the Nintendo Wii golf game I got for my Birthday.

Fore

Head Pro
Visit site
Down here in Surrey it looks like it's gonna be ok. I took a chance earlier in the week and booked a tee and Metcheck reckons 13c and not too windy.

So don't worry, i won't give you northerners a second thought. :D

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Down here in Surrey it looks like it's gonna be ok. I took a chance earlier in the week and booked a tee and Metcheck reckons 13c and not too windy.

So don't worry, i won't give you northerners a second thought. :D

Me too!! I'm teeing it up tomorrow morning - weather looks OK. One of the perks of living down south I guess - that and the better looking women.. :eek:

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
well midday came, the rain stopped and the clouds lifted.
headed to the course and found blue skies.
got 18 in, hitting everything well, even the chipping was coming on (actually hit the stick - just as well it would have been well past!) shame I couldn't putt - line was Ok, length . . .

and when I got home my new toy was waiting - Rife 2-bar blade.

RichE

Club Champion
Visit site
No idea if our course is open yet so will find out tonight. I expect though, to be tolerating a sizeable hangover after annual dinner and awards presentation. Which may mean settee, SKY Sports and the 3rd round of the Dubai World Championship!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Off in the winter knockout at 8 tomorrow so just getting my bag ready. Got the waterproofs and a spare towel and gloves in case and debating whether to attach the brolley holder to my go-kart. No trolley ban, course fully open and looking good.