What after shave?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone wear Tom Ford, never heard of it until Daughters boyfriend said he wore it. Thought that's your pressie sorted until I saw you needed a mortgage to buy it. He didn't get it.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone wear Tom Ford, never heard of it until Daughters boyfriend said he wore it. Thought that's your pressie sorted until I saw you needed a mortgage to buy it. He didn't get it.

Love Tom Ford Noir, run out of my supply, and as you say it's ridiculously expensive so yet to replace. Currently on Boss Bottled and then have a bottle of Next Urban Elements Stone which is actually very nice for a fairly cheap high street aftershave.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok, totally off any sort of topic, and utterly irrelevant, but it is winter. So....

What after shave do you wear?

I have 2.

Boss Irsnge for day to day

Issey Miyake (classic) for going out. I've worn it for over 20 years and I'll never use anything else.

So, what've you got?

Disappointed you didn't ask 'what is the best' thereby avoiding a raging 'debate'

D&G Light Blue, Italian Zest

Wolf

Visit site

Tried Tom Ford and Creed last summer when was looking for a new scent to go on holiday with, then I saw the price of them both and realised a single bottle was nearly as much as the week in Spain was going to cost me:eek:

Viktor Rolfe spice bomb is another nice one though quite pricey but still nowhere near costly as those others mentioned.

I do like Beckhams instinct one though as a cheap every day alternative

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As an aftershave - YSL Kouros.

For a spritz before going out or something, then either David Beckham - Instinct or one of the Hollister fragrances

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tom Ford Grey Vettifer (not as expensive as the others) and the one I wear day to day is Jo Malone, Basil and Neroli.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brut 33.
Reminds me of the story about a young guy who was wearing it at the disco in the 70s. When it came time for the last dance, he plucked up courage to ask a rather attractive young girl for a dance. Once he had her in a rather close embrace, he whispered in her ear, "Can you smell my Brut?" to which she promptly replied, "No, but I can feel it pressing against my thigh!" :D

Blakey

Medal Winner
Visit site
YSL Pour Homme Intense as my daily wearer or A couple of Paul Smith's if i fancy a change
Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, or Viking when going out.