What after shave?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got one that's called Davidoff Echo or something, and one where the bottle looks like a skull, I think that's Diesel something. These are just ones I've been bought as Christmas gifts really. Most of the time I don't bother with them, it's only on the odd occasions.

Wolf

Visit site
I've got one that's called Davidoff Echo or something, and one where the bottle looks like a skull, I think that's Diesel something. These are just ones I've been bought as Christmas gifts really. Most of the time I don't bother with them, it's only on the odd occasions.
Skull shaped ones are Police, very nice smelling fragrances and cool bottles.

Diesel are shaped like a fist, again decent smell but not on the level of the police ones.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Smelly garbage, Old Dumpster, Low Tide or Wet Dog if I'm going somewhere special.

Thought there was a whiff of something whiffy at the first tee on Friday 😂

I admit to using Old Spice -does the job

Question to my fellow slapheads, what if anything do you put on top in terms of moisturiser, skin conditioner, etc or do you go “au nateurelle” ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Azzaro "Wanted" is my favourite. Lovely smell and lasts ages.
Also like Paco Rabanne 1 million.
Sounds a bit "tartish" but Lolita Lempicka (for men obviously) is a great fragrance.
I still love the smell of Brut, and use the antiperspirant quite regularly. Nothing comes close for that really "clean" smell.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Disappointed nobody has mentioned old spice yet
Old spice used to be produced at a Proctor and Gamble factory in Seaton Delaval, north of Newcastle. They also produced other after shaves there under licence, Hugo Boss ones for example. I used to play hockey with a bloke who worked there and in blind smell tests Old Spice would win more often than not. It has an image problem but people like the smell.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Azzaro "Wanted" is my favourite. Lovely smell and lasts ages.
Also like Paco Rabanne 1 million.
Sounds a bit "tartish" but Lolita Lempicka (for men obviously) is a great fragrance.
I still love the smell of Brut, and use the antiperspirant quite regularly. Nothing comes close for that really "clean" smell.

The great smell of Henry Cooper 😂

Wasn’t that a “Not the 9 o’clock news” gag? 😂

D

Deleted member 1740

My favourite is Boss Hugo Boss

I have these aswell.

Hugo Boss Orange
Armani He
Issey Miyake
Cool water