What a day for the TWATS.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
TWATS being the Sixth annual comp for the Thoresby Winners Andy & Trevs Shield. In essence 60 mining lads turn up for a comp organised by non other than Tashyboy. The format is best two from four with all to score on the 18th. Traffic lights for the tees. White, yellow, red. Etc etc. With an individual comp running alongside.
Guess who's team came first with 95 points. Booyakasha. £200 spots between 4. For one day only TASHYBOY IS THE MAN.
That aside, what a stonking day. The course is set up for the two day championship comp this weekend. Greens cut and rolled. The course looked green and gorgeous. Now today we have had five lads from Sherwood and Lindrick play, there comments.
"Them Flipping greens". They were brutal.
The only winner today was golf, sixty lads having a laugh, no bandits, hours of tiddle taking. Organising today's bash, though at times frustrating, totally totally thoroughly enjoyable.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
well played Tashy. ,and well done for doing all the organising ,never an easy job .
im sure the banter was bordering on brutal at times but all in good spirit,
well done again for winning mate and im betting very few if any complaints about the day .(y)(y)

Visit site
We had a group at my old club in Cornwall called The Wednesday At Twelve Society (Twats). The organiser has it on the front of his buggy until someone complained to the committee. Some people need to get a life.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We had a group at my old club in Cornwall called The Wednesday At Twelve Society (Twats). The organiser has it on the front of his buggy until someone complained to the committee. Some people need to get a life.
😂😂😂😂😂