Tashyboys ***** Comp

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
2nd annual Thoresby winners Andy & Trevs shield today (*****) for short.
Anyway 60 lads put there names down and 60 turned up.
Best two from four, with all scoring on the 18th, playing off the whites. With an individual comp chucked in.

End of the day the lads were moaning like the clappers about the greens, they were brutal. Honest, fast with loads of break. One of the lads came in and said "I play off 14 at my club, I would be happy to play off 19 here".
one of the lads won two nearest pins and longest drive. But did not finish the top four individual. I asked his pa in laŵ why, he said " he has four putted 5 times"😳
Tashyboy did finish in the top four, he came third with 33 points. He helped contribute to his team coming second with 80 points.
The winner of the individual comp shot 36 points, the only player to shoot to hcap.
A massive arguement then ensued about standard scratch being 76/77 for the day. Keep me outta that one. Brilliant day with old pals. Food and company was brill.
Yeah it was my own course but it felt brill contributing to a team score when I was Rammel on Sunday at Wollaton.
brilliant day and many thanks to my course for putting on a good show.

Tashyboy

Visit site
well played Tashy, what prizes did you win ?

Everyone paid a tenner price money. So £600 cash to divvy out but £60 in twos money, and no one shot a two. On our 17th one of the lads who won a nearest the pin was 3ft from the pin and missed his birdie putt.

me I won £55 in total. So happy days.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Nice one Tash.
I'm sure I know the answer from way back but it's bugging me, why Rammel 

You know, I have not got a clue, a pp ( Baghead) says it when he hits a rubbish shot and says that's "Rammel". Ave just picked it up from there.
nice to see me new bats have started paying for them selves.

We had a bit of a natter yesterday when one of the lads was saying he plays off 14 on his course but he said it would be 19 at ours. I mentioned about all courses being rated in the future about difficulty etc, and that he may well come in future and not play of 14 but 16 or 17 (or 12). He said good coz he might have a chance of doin summat.

A lot of the lads yesterday shot in the mid, low twenties with half a dozen in the teens 😁 For an 18 hole comp.