West Hill Golf Club

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just back from the event at West Hill, what a golf course! It was immaculate and looked amazing with all the heather (which I mainly managed to stay out of ?)
I’d certainly recommend it to anyone looking to play in the area. I played the best I have in a while. My partner and I had a decent 36 points in the morning foursomes, and I managed 37 points in the afternoon singles to finish 3rd on countback… the 3 putt on the last came back to haunt me after all ?
Well played. 37 points is good knocking around there taking the SSI into account.

Ndw7

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well played. 37 points is good knocking around there taking the SSI into account.
Cheers! This brings up another question… the organiser said it was not a handicap qualifier. I want to enter my score as a supplementary card but I’m unable to do so on the Wales Golf app. What’s the best way of me doing this?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers! This brings up another question… the organiser said it was not a handicap qualifier. I want to enter my score as a supplementary card but I’m unable to do so on the Wales Golf app. What’s the best way of me doing this?

You can only take the card to your sec to ask if they will accept it.

Rules
The Handicap Committee may consider a player to have pre-registered their
intent to submit an acceptable score for handicap purposes when playing an
authorized format of play in a regular, organized event with other players.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You can only take the card to your sec to ask if they will accept it.

Rules
The Handicap Committee may consider a player to have pre-registered their
intent to submit an acceptable score for handicap purposes when playing an
authorized format of play in a regular, organized event with other players.

I've done this a couple of times this year. Once from a society event and the second from the Life Members comp on Harris. That one showed how the Scottish and English systems fail to synchronise.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk

I've got a handicap from a Welsh Course. I've not been able to log any score from courses in England