Well, this is going to go one of two ways......................

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Smiffy, as long as I have known you, and it has to be pushing on 10 years, you have been giving up golf. You love fishing (something i don't get), and don't get club golf, (something I do get). Do what makes you happy. If that is the occasional meet, fine, that is you.

Just keep the crumpled jumper handy. You might need it.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Smiffy, as long as I have known you, and it has to be pushing on 10 years, you have been giving up golf. You love fishing (something i don't get), and don't get club golf, (something I do get). Do what makes you happy. If that is the occasional meet, fine, that is you.
Just keep the crumpled jumper handy. You might need it.

Bloody hell Chris, I can't remember the last time we played together so you've got a very good memory mate!!
I think it was that Sunday we went to that dump over at Edenbridge when JustOne turned up and walked around with us, wasn't it???? That must be a good 5 years ago.
I'll still be playing the odd "fun" game with mates. I've made some good friends on here so won't be disappearing altogether.
Thing is, the GM forum used to be the 1st one I logged into when I came on the PC in the mornings. Now it's my 3rd or 4th after my various Carp forums. Kinda sums it up mate.