Weekend Plans

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
So what are everyone's golfing plans this weekend?
Not long until winter golf is amongst us so We're off to linden hall tomorrow for a 4 man team event - looking forward to it and quite fitting I started the golf season at linden and now i'll finish it there! fingers crossed for a good knock and weather!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tend to play football on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning - so we've got Sunday afternoon booked in while there's still just enough to light to get round (tee-time 2:20). In a few weeks I'll have to either shorten that to nine holes or just play when I don't have a footy match. But September-October is the hectic time of the year when I get to play two games of footy and 18 holes of golf in a weekend. :rofl:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
So what are everyone's golfing plans this weekend?
Not long until winter golf is amongst us so We're off to linden hall tomorrow for a 4 man team event - looking forward to it and quite fitting I started the golf season at linden and now i'll finish it there! fingers crossed for a good knock and weather!

My old club, a cracking course. I hope everywhere is dry for you. I never found the course itself to be soggy but the walks inbetween certain holes could get messy. As you have played it before you will know how nice 3 of the par 3's are. My own favourite hole is a par 5, I think the 13. You have to think about every shot you play and the approach onto what is effectively an island green is a lot of fun. Linden is a very good test of golf. Enjoy.

I'm slightly miffed as there is a texas scramble happening at my place on Sunday but my back is not up to scratch so I am having to miss it :(

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
4 man team comp tomorrow, I'm the highest handicap in our team by two shots.. going out on the lash after, but will be having a few in the clubhouse before getting the train back into Inversneck.

one of the rare times i get to have a drink after golf;)

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can’t go down the par 3 Saturday morning as I’m off shopping but might sneak out in the afternoon if weather ok.

Sunday is out as I’m busy all day

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Away day for our group tomorrow. Off to Lyme Regis, one of the only clubs locally to take societies on a Saturday. I do not like the look of the weather though.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Our course is closed today for some regional juniors final, which normally gives the members an opportunity to play some of the other courses in the area for free, but the weather is so lousy today that I don't really bother. I guess I will just go out for the usual Sunday round with my mum tomorrow, if the weather lightens up a little bit. I don't mind some drizzle and a bit of wind, but today the wrath of some weather goddess or other is truly bearing down on us and if it stays like this, I might just give it a pass tomorrow.