WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought id start this thread as ive only really started to bother with the diet.
I lost 7 pound in 5 days.
Was 19st 7lb Now 19st

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sadly this thread seems to have died a death. When it was first introduced I remember lots of people said they were up for the challenge but only a few die hards are left.
thats a shame i only just started. think its people like MWj who prefer curry and beer who have left the thread like i did till this week.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
nothing this week I'm afraid so still stuck at 18.7

have just joined the gym at work though so hopefully get things shifting!

DCB

Visit site
Well I'm still in and am managing to keep the diet and the gym going. My only problem at the moment is that my work patern has meant I'm away a lot over the next few weeks so, since I weighed in last sunday morning, I'm going to do that for the next few weeks. I managed 3.25lb last week whils working away, and am hoping for 2-3 this week and I will post details next Wed.

I have to say that this has been a good point of focus for me and having kept at it since the start I've now lost 19lb in total. Feeling a lot better for it physicaly, but, there's always a but, my golf has suffered greatly as I cant feel my balance in the swing at the moment.

Keep it up guys it's been hard work but it is worth it.

DCB

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
18st again this week. two big eating nights this past week, mums day and zoes birthday the next day. I promise to try harder this coming week, im now getting a few situps each night too.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't chip in on this (I don't chip in very often!).
Well done to you all for trying. I more or less gave up eating more than the minimum years ago, I still weigh the same as 10 years ago. 15.2
Cereal for brekky, proper lunch, small sandwich/apple for supper. Almost no beer (once/twice a month), no snacks or choccy. Still a bit chubby......
Exercise has to be the key.......but not a leisurely stroll down the fairways.

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This reminds me of that Peter Kay bit in his standup......

What happened to you Sandra you've gained a pound.....

Well.... it was going really well, then I broke a nail and had a fry up!!!!

Get on this diet, 14 stone in a day!!!!

Sorry.... any way progress to date.

14st 10lb in Jan, now 13st 12lb...... I am well chuffed, only 12lb to go till I reach my fighting weight!