Wednesday Weigh In 25-02-2009

DCB

Visit site
Well it was a different sort of week. The Goswick trip took up a couple of days. A bit of walking over the links and a few libations in the evening, even a (bless me father for I have sinned) Kebab late on Friday night.

However, still managed to lose 3.5lb over the week, so instead of carefull eating and going to the gym maybe I should stick to lots of golf, a few beers and a kebab as my staple diet !

How are the rest of you doing this week ?

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Start
14.7 bodyfat 33.6%

Last Wed
13.11.8 bodyfat 31.0%

Today
13.11.0 bodyfat 30.4%

Have had a couple of small losses this last couple of weeks. But its all going the right way still. Target for next week will be to bust through the 30% bodyfat. Just realised thats 10 lbs off now. Do I get a free wedge GM ? :p Will keep at it. Hope everybody keeps going as its consistent persistences that works.
Have a good week and enjoy any golf you get.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well it was a different sort of week. The Goswick trip took up a couple of days. A bit of walking over the links and a few libations in the evening, even a (bless me father for I have sinned) Kebab late on Friday night.

However, still managed to lose 3.5lb over the week, so instead of carefull eating and going to the gym maybe I should stick to lots of golf, a few beers and a kebab as my staple diet !

How are the rest of you doing this week ?

Didn't you have a full English on the Saturday morning as well. Come on DCB fess up! :eek: :D :D ;)

DCB

Visit site
Full English at Morrisons beside the Travel Lodge. Excellent fare before hitting the links !

Might have lost a bit more if I'd just had Special K.

Clansman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have been at work since 6am yesterday, just got back .

I was able to weight myself this morning and am now 16st - was 16st 1.5lb last week so pleased to be losing weight again.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done Dave, I get weighed on Saturday but am not too confident.... I too was on the Goswick diet but had a full indian on friday night ... after we had dinner at the club. I was also in Elgin last night at a buffet so I will probably have my 1st ever GAIN when on a diet.

Breath in and look down. :(

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Full English at Morrisons beside the Travel Lodge.

Bah, not realising that Morrisons did a full English, I went into McDonalds. The girl asked me what I wanted. I said I had a bit of a hangover and asked for a recommendation from either table d'hote or a la carte menu. After she had stopped laughing and called the Police, we decided upon a "sausage/egg mcmuffin, hold the egg with extra cheese".

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
13st 9 - a pound up on previous posting which was three weeks ago. Pleased, as I've been away on hols and not been limiting the beer & nosh.

Half stone down from start date.