Wednesday Weigh In 20-01-2010

DCB

Visit site
Well another week flashed by already. Had a busy week with one or two ups and downs, but still came out the other end with a 1lb loss. Not what I was hoping for, but to be honest, I'm happy it was still a loss.

How's everybody else doing ?

B

birdieman

Did say I'd partake in this but haven't done anything about it yet. My first step yesterday was doing a weekly shop without buying any booze or crisps....wasn't easy but I did it. :D

Must get going with some exercise, only 10 weeks until season gets going. ;)

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Delighted lost 3 3/4 pounds this week that's 10 3/4 in two weeks. Doing nowt fancy, cereal breakfast, sandwich and fruit throughout the day,my tea at night, bit of meat and veg a piece of fruit for a snack if I feel bored of an evening. I'm well into it.The secret for me is that I haven't told anyone so I'm not under pressure to lose weight.

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Put on 2lbs was weighted yetsrday at the hospital but my BMI is down looks like thats 2lbs of sheer muscle. :D

If your BMI is down and you have put on weight does that mean you have grown taller ? ;)

I really have the hang of this dieting lark, I have put on 5lbs to go from 13st 8 to 13st 13 over 2 weeks. Have had man flu for some of that time though. :D

There is always next week.

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
Re: Wednesday Weigh In 20-01-2010

Sorry i said i would partake in this but i been busy recently but the special K diet has worked wonders so far for me. I'm now 17' 1", so its going quite well for me so far although i cant remember what my goal was going to be, i shall have to go and have a look.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com

cool.........i'll join this club!

I started dieting/exercising at the start of this week after getting the wife (me really) wii fit plus.

I have a cereal for breakfast, soup for dinner and my tea, i've stopped snacking and all that crap and am doing an hour on wii fit every night or a 3 mile brisk walk.

Started the week at 17st 10lbs (I am 6ft 2in tall though - no excuse, still a fatty) and up to 10pm last night I have lost 4lbs so am now 17st 6lbs.

I've set a target to lost 1st 7lbs in 3 months!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site

cool.........i'll join this club!

I started dieting/exercising at the start of this week after getting the wife (me really) wii fit plus.

I have a cereal for breakfast, soup for dinner and my tea, i've stopped snacking and all that crap and am doing an hour on wii fit every night or a 3 mile brisk walk.

Started the week at 17st 10lbs (I am 6ft 2in tall though - no excuse, still a fatty) and up to 10pm last night I have lost 4lbs so am now 17st 6lbs.

I've set a target to lost 1st 7lbs in 3 months!

6' 2", you don't count your 6" cuban heals you twonk :p

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site

No point in me joining in. Some of the weight you guys are hoping to lose I could lose per leg and still have the gut