Golf coaches in south essex

Holman85

Visit site
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Sorry if this has been posted before but I'm new to this forum and looking for some recommendations.

I looking for a some golf lessons in and around the Brentwood area but happy to drive up to around 30mins in all directions.

My current instructor Darren Parker at Maylands Golf club who took me from 20 to 13 handicap (currently 15). He has been great but recently had to take some rest due to medical reasons. I enjoyed working with him because he didn't want to change massive amounts or do a complete reset, he worked with what I had developed and made small changes and left me to work on them before seeing me again and deciding if it still needed work on that or he could move on to the next thing. I had around 4 lessons a year and usually 2 or 3 changes took place or we worked on a specific area of my game that needed some improvements. I have since tried another coach but he basically wanted to undo everything and redesign my whole swing grip everything, my golf fell apart and i had to go back to what i was doing before to salvage the enjoyment of the game. And as Butch Harmon says not every player swings the club the same. I'm not looking to become a pro but would like to improve still and maybe hit single figure handicap by end of next year as this year is pretty much a wash out with COVID and playing time.

So if anyone can recommend a coach who likes to work this way that possibly has trackman I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before.