Website Slow

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Anyone else having problems with the website on the I pad since the IOS update ?

No issues on the I phone though

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unbelievably slow .................................. in fact, painfully. It takes minutes to open any page. Smileys are unavailable. No facility for increasing font size or colour. Posters' avatars have gone. Please help us!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Unbelievably slow .................................. in fact, painfully. It takes minutes to open any page. Smileys are unavailable. No facility for increasing font size or colour. Posters' avatars have gone. Please help us!
Same here, absolute pain, using Safari on a MacBook, all my other usual haunts working absolutely fine, lightning fast. Help.

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep same thing here too. Happened yesterday, trying to answer some PM's the site took it on itself to delete content on send so folks just getting their message back & no reply, & also wouldn't allow me to open new PM's in the inbox. (mail box not full either)Also as the site isn't loading fully, the ability either to 'go advanced' or see the menu atop of the message box with the 'add video' button just isn't there, or sometimes when it is 'there' on pressing the 'drop down paste box' won't appear, so can't send in PM's video or post vids on threads currently either.So the site just not fully loading at all with all the functions it seems, is the same whatever search engine/browsers used, have tried a few, yesterday & in the last hour or so.Weird, is it goin to get fixed?????? Written in para's but they not appearing either!!!

Last edited:

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Definitely still not working properly, even small functions like paragraphing missing. Write in para's but still coming out in a solid block. Site functions of allowing even simple cut of paste of link urls, not available. The whole top of message block that has the 'add video' button not loading anymore. Problem with opening PM's, problem with random delete of any replies to the few PM's I have managed to open. Experienced this since the 30th June. Perhaps would seem to be more or a 'mac' problem, as on a macbook pro seem other os users have experienced some kind of issues. Anyone in GM looking at these issues?? Seemed to have been fixed some at least re-para's when first logged in earlier, but obviously this didn't last more than one post.

Last edited:

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seems to be working fine for me and this is just a test message to try all the other things you have mentioned.

Random link to youtube in another paragraph http://www.youtube.com/

And another paragraph to try submitting a video

[video=youtube;v6o69eV6vLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6o69eV6vLo[/video]

Then a couple of pics to try that.

images

Then one from my computer.

Capture.jpg

Hopefully this all worked.

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nope, nothing working or loading properly for me still whole parts of the functions just not there anymore ........ since 30th june. No issues with any other websites, just this one, changed no settings. Tried different browsers. But still not working for me, glad to see it is for you. Will monitor it over next few days, but if it all stays as is, it won't really be possible to post properly ......

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope, nothing working or loading properly for me still whole parts of the functions just not there anymore ........ since 30th june. No issues with any other websites, just this one, changed no settings. Tried different browsers. But still not working for me, glad to see it is for you. Will monitor it over next few days, but if it all stays as is, it won't really be possible to post properly ......
I ran malware + Spybot search and destroy also AVG, seems to be working on my laptop ok now.