Waterproof Trousers For Sale

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Due to me not being quite as svelte as I thought I was, I have a pair of waterproof trousers for sale.

They are the Proquip Trophy model, details of the full suit are in the following link to the Proquip website, but this sale is only for the trousers.
http://proquipgolf.com/product/trophy-waterproof-suit/

The size is Small, with a 29" inside leg. According to their size chart S is 30-32" waist which is normally about right for me, but I failed to take into account the fact that I always wear trousers underneath and belt buckles can be quite big. That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it!

They have been worn on the course 3 times and there may be an odd trace of mud on them as I just use a damp sponge after playing rather than throwing them in the washing machine.

No rips, tears or marks other than that and all zips are in perfect working order. I particularly like these trousers because of the 2nd zip that allows access to trousers underneath as I always forget to transfer something from pocket to pocket when I put them on. As with all other waterproof trousers I've seen they have side zips and velcro closure at the bottom of each leg.

I like them so much, my new trousers are exactly the same model but in the next size up.

I'm looking for £35 + delivery which I reckon will be about a fiver.

Attachments

• IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 21