Waterproof Trolley Bag

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A few zips are starting to go on my aging Ping Trolley bag and it's beginning to look a bit tired.
It's the DLX and, while I'm not averse to having another, I'm on the hunt.
It's going to be a waterproof bag and there are loads..
My main question is are there any that I should actively avoid....?
I also don't want to spend a gazillion quid if I can help it....
Cheers

FELL75

Visit site
I have a powakaddy dri-tech. Has a hydrostatic rated fabric of over 10000mm. So far so good - it's waterproof!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The company that make these also make for some of the big names.
The only downside of the current version is the design of the side pockets for because I still use cotton outer goretex trousers and jackets and the pocket is a bit tight. I bought the one that was the same as the Callaway bag about 10 years ago and it still w/proof

LizAig

Visit site
I have the Motocaddy dry series bag - it’s fantastic. Every pocket is always completely dry inside! Mine is 6 or 7 years old and still looks new

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have the Titlelist StaDry which I bought in 2017 and is still going strong and remains totally waterproof. I have the black with red trim and still looks great. My friend bought the Red, White and Blue version and the colours on gthat have faded pretty badly.
Design wise, it looks just like the one listed above.
I'd also say that the zips, which are designed to be waterproof are a bit less robust than conventional ones, so I tend not to put too much strain on them.
I agree though that prices for bags are eye-wateringly expensive these days.

Imurg

Visit site
Another thing...
I li,e a brolly sleeve rather than a ring or cord thing.....I always find the brolly gets in the way with the "outside the bag" fittings....
What has what?

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Friend of mine bought a RAM w/proof bag a couple of years ago. More than happy with it. Currently less that £120 😲

Depends if you're a brand tart or not. ;)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Another thing...
I li,e a brolly sleeve rather than a ring or cord thing.....I always find the brolly gets in the way with the "outside the bag" fittings....
What has what?
Titleist StaDry has a sleeve, but at the back of the bags large pocket, so may still affect you trolley. Can't remember what the Big Max has.

Imurg

Visit site
Titleist StaDry has a sleeve, but at the back of the bags large pocket, so may still affect you trolley. Can't remember what the Big Max has.
I don't think that's much of a deal breaker as I don't always take a brolly out. We get too much wind more often than not..just nice to have a sleeve. (y)