Waterproof Cart Bags

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yup me too. Went off the reviews. Looks ok. Less room in the pockets but I've taken loads of stuff out of my old bag I'd forgotten was even in there, so all good.

I got the green trim ... you? I see your driver has a ladies shaft. I use senior ... I’ve often seen clubs with ladies flex at good prices and thought there is probably little difference to senior, but I can’t bring myself to push the button and buy.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Yup me too. Went off the reviews. Looks ok. Less room in the pockets but I've taken loads of stuff out of my old bag I'd forgotten was even in there, so all good.
I was looking at these but the reviews put me off. It was saying you can't use the umbrella holder or at least it's not easy to use it when on the trolley. Good value if they fit the bill though.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't know about small pockets. In my Titleist StaDry they are a decent size and plenty of them. Two clothing pockets, two smaller higher pockets, a front facing purse type pocket at the front top, a ball pocket and a tees pocket just above. I have a full set of waterproofs, including hat. A windcheater, spare cap, sunglasses, drinks, food, lots of balls, gloves, tees, hip flask, scorecards, keys, in fact pretty much everything I need to cover every weather eventuality. I don't use an umbrella but there's space for that as well. In Scotland, you can cover all four seasons in one round. Carefully packed so no stress on the zips. Hi cost yes but I got mine at 25% off almost 4 years ago and it's still going strong so giving me good value.
Aaah.... may have to revise my views next trolley bag purchase in 5 or 6 years time. ??

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Are they worth it? They're almost double the price over their non-waterproof alternatives for some reason. Surely they don't need special material, just waterproof. It's not like a jacket where it needs to be breathable.

Are the bag covers an absolute faff to mess around with? Thinking of buying a normal bag and getting a cover for when it rains.
I bought this on Gumtree £100, brand new, the guy got it as a xmas present and didn't need it :love:

Attachments

• 2020-01-07 11.22.15-1.jpg
    2020-01-07 11.22.15-1.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 16

Ridgeman

Visit site
https://druidsgolf.uk/collections/druids-golf-bags

They're not the best designs left in stock, however, £69.99 for a waterproof cart bag now!!!

Honestly really well made bags too! Highly recommend someone gets a bargain (if they can get over the design)
I'm in the market for a waterproof one as well. I have stared at the Druid ones since yesteday morning but cannot bring myself to bite. Its just too badly colourful.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Just ordered this, thanks for the heads up.
Can anybody on here vouch for the quality?Only heard good things about Big Max bags so far.

Mine came yesterday and I’m pretty pleased with it. Plenty of pockets but main thing is it’s waterproof. Saves a load of hassle during a round and drying after